Speaking of HealthBeware of risks, signs of premature birthJune 05, 2023
Clinic2200 26th St. NW, Owatonna, MN 55060
My practice goal is to promote inclusive health of diverse obstetric and gynecologic patients. I hope to provide compassionate and sensitive care guided by the strongest evidence. I try to be pragmatic rather than dogmatic in determining a care plan. One size does not fit all in many cases, and I will use shared decision-making and advocacy to work toward healthy outcomes.
I love working in my yard and garden with the assistance of my husband and our four rescue cats.
Training & Credentials
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- OB-GYN, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG)
- Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FACOG)
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (ASCCP)
- Abnormal pap management (HPV, colposcopy, LEEP)
- Birth control
- Menstruation issues
- Prenatal care and delivery